life summed up.
Shoot me a question?
I saw this cute girl at a coffee shop sitting all alone and I came up to her and asked her what she was drinking she told me “That’s none of your business” bitch I was trying to be fucking romantic and find love at a coffee shop
Fuck you and your fucking coffee
“ Look, let me put it this way: with me, you’re number one and there isn’t even a number two. ”
“ Killing animals because of overpopulation is hypocritical. Because no species are as overpopulated as humans are. ”
"This company’s policies are evil, so I won’t buy from them" - yes okay
"This company’s policies are evil, so I’ll let the $8/hr customer service staff know just how I feel" - please no
- I left my favorite pair of underwear at your house. I know your mother hates me, can I come pick them up?
- It’s been almost a month and I still miss you like a fucking limb.
- I didn’t know my bones could ache until I met you.
- You know, a week before we broke up, do you remember? I had bought a book of poetry. You asked why I didn’t read something more interesting and I could feel my insides splinter.
- You said poetry was all lies dressed up to sound pretty. When I look at you these days, I want to ask if sadness sounds pretty to you too.
- It’s 3 a.m. and this alcohol tastes like you.
- I saw you staring at me today during Lit class. I smiled at you and you didn’t smile back. I almost cried.
- The girl who sits next to me smells like you.
- I miss you.
- I have never had so many bad nights.
- Sometimes I write poetry about you on the internet. Strangers who have never met either of us think you’re cruel – they tell me if they had the honor of loving me, we’d have sex three times a day and they’d scream my name when they came.
- They think it is beautiful, how I am broken. I don’t think they understand.
- You used to tell me I was beautiful. I tried saying it in the mirror the other day, but it sounded wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- Everything I say sounds wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- We were never in love, but, oh God, we could have been.
"15 Texts I Almost Sent You" by d.a.s (via backshelfpoet)
“ It hurts every day, the absence of someone who was once there. ”
I cried tears you’ll never see
so fuck you, you can go cry me an ocean,
and leave me be